The MBA Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of the University prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career. The MBA Program is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings.Duration:
Two yearsEligibility :
Pass in graduate in (any discipline) with minimum 45% of aggregate marks. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.Award:
Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded the “Master of Business Administration” Degree by the University.Program Structure :
The MBA Program is organized into 4 semesters in two years. There are 33 courses including soft skills. Students are additionally required to complete a Summer Internship Project and a Management Thesis.
|MBA Program Structure|
|Summer Internship Program|
The program structure is subject to change (if required).Electives :
Micro Finance | Social Entrepreneurship | Small Business Marketing | Financing of Small Business | Enterprise Management Marketing: | Integrated Marketing Communication | Services Marketing | International Marketing | Sales & Distribution Management | Marketing Research | B2B Marketing | Consumer Behavior | Retail Management | Strategic Marketing Management | Customer Relationship Management | Brand Management; Banking: | Money & Banking | Credit Management | Central Banking | Commercial Banking | Overview of Banking | Banking Services Operations | Rural Banking & Microfinance | Corporate Banking | Small and Medium Enterprises Banking; Insurance: | life Insurance | General Insurance | Risk and Insurance | Claims Management | Underwriting Management; Finance: | Strategic Financial Management | Security Analysis | Project Management | Management of Financial Institutions | Financial Risk Management; HRM: | Performance Management & Reward Systems | Training & Development | leadership Skills & Change Management | Strategic HRM | Employment laws | Managing Know|edge Workers | Corporate Communications | Human Resource Planning; IT & Systems: | e-Business | Software Engineering & Quality Management | System Analysis & Design | Java Application Development | IT Enabled Services | Relational Database Management Systems | Data Warehousing | Data Mining; Accounting: | Advanced Management Accounting | Advanced Financial Accounting; Investments: | Security Analysis | Portfolio Management and Mutual Funds | Persona| Financial Planning | Wealth Management | Investment Banking and Financial Services.
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based UG and PG Programs offered by the ICFAI University, Mizoram. The medium of instruction is English.Eligibility:
- Pass in Graduation in any discipline with 40% and above aggregate marks. B.Com graduates are eligible to apply for M.Com program and students with B.Sc (Geo) or BA (Geo) are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Geo) program. Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- percentage of marks, the procedure used by the respective university in award of the degree will only be taken into consideration. All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of formal schooling by August 10, 2020. Applicants who have completed their graduation on a one-time sitting basis or on a 2-year basis are not eligible for admission to all PG Programs.
- Students in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations/ viva /assignments before August 10, 2020. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate to that effect at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and a degree certificate establishing their eligibility. The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by October 09, 2020 will be cancelled and admission fee will be forfeited and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of applications and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra cocurricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
- There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Mizoram in any course of ICFAI University, Mizoram or in a constituent college, within the State of Mizoram, which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course / discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum qualifying requirements referred to above.
- Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to students belonging to Open Category.
APPLICATION MODALITIESGuidelines on how to Complete the Application Form :
The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.Application Form :
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
Applicants have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates (Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer/Principal of the College).
- Date of Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate.
- Marksheet of Class XII/Degree certificate (as may be applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
- Please paste your recent passport size colour photograph on the Application Form given on next page.
Prospectus along with Application
form can be obtained by payment of ₹300 by way of Cash/Debit/ Credit
Card through POS. The completed Application Form for Admission
may be submitted at:
Campus : Durtlang North, Aizawl, Mizoram - 796025.
Phone : 9862596226
City Office : Chanmari Near HDFC Bank, Opp. KFC,
Phone : 9856891948
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Fee :
Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000 for MBA, Rs. 5,000 for MA and MSc (Geography) is to be paid by all the selected candidates immediately after the admission decision is announced. The last date for payment is July 31, 2020. Admission fee is non-refundable.Caution Deposit :
All students are required to pay a Caution Deposit of Rs. 5,000 along with the First Semester Fee. The Caution Deposit will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, if any, to the students on completion of the Program.Program Fee :
The Program fee includes Semester Fee and excludes the cost of courseware and other fee. Students should pay the fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates which will be indicated in the Student Handbook. The First Semester Fee is to be paid on or before August 11, 2020.Domicile :
Students from State of Mizoram.Non-Domicile :
Students from States other than Mizoram.
|Fee Particulars||MBA (4 Semesters)|
|Fee per semester (Rs.)||54,725||67,100|
|Total Program Fee (Rs.)||2,18,900||2,68,400|
All fee payments should be made to HDFC banks by challan which may be obtained separately from the University Accounts Department.
Merit ScholarshipsA. Merit Scholarship based on past academic record
is provided to students on admission in to the first semester on the basis of percentage of marks achieved in the qualifying examination. The details are presented in the following table:
|Program||UG Programs||PG Programs|
|Applicable to||% marks achieved in qualifying examination (10+2)||% of Semester Fee offered as Scholarship||% marks achieved in qualifying examination (Graduation)||% of Semester Fee offered as Scholarship|
|Top 10% of the Students||≥ 60%||50%||≥ 60%||50%|
|Next 15% of the Students||≥ 55%||25%||≥ 55%||25%|
is provided to students based on their performance in each semester as fee waiver in the next semester. The details are presented in the following table:
|Program||UG Programs||PG Programs|
|Applicable to||Minimum CGPA||% of Semester Fee offered as Scholarship||Minimum CGPA||% of Semester Fee offered as Scholarship|
|Top 10% of the Students||7.0||50%||7.0||50%|
|Next 15% of the Students||6.5||25%||6.5||25%|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||July 30, 2020|
|Interview and Admission Decision on or before||July 31, 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee||July 31, 2020|
|Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of Certificates and Verification by producing originals||July 31, 2020|
|Preparatory Classes||Aug. 04, 2020|
|Late Registration||Aug. 10, 2020|
|Registration and payment of First Semester Fee on or before||Aug. 11, 2020|
|Commencement of Regular Classes||Aug. 11, 2020|
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of the University prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic
perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.