The BCA (Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things) ProgramApply Now Download Application
About the Program
The Bachelor of Computer applications (BCA) in Artificial intelligence is the use of high technology and coding interfaces to program machines with capabilities like automation and human imitation. These machines function with computer systems that require some degree of intelligence and the ability to compute with natural speed and accuracy. Whereas the Internet of Things is a rapidly growing field, new and improved technologies are constantly being developed. With so many areas of IoT requiring talented tech professionals—hardware design, software coding, network and systems engineering, product testing and validation, security analysis, data science, database programming, even technical documentation—there is no shortage of positions available for the right candidates. It is a 3 years campus program designed to provide a sound academic base in computer skills and applications from which an advance career in computer application and program coding can be developed.
Passed in Class XII (any discipline) with minimum 40% aggregate marks. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Student who successfully complete the program will be awarded the “Bachelor of Computer Applications in Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things ” by the University
The BCA in Artificial Intelligence and Internet Of Things Security Program is organized into 6 semesters in 3 years. There are 34 courses including Practicals & soft skills.
|BCA (Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things) Program Structure|
|Summer Project I|
|Summer Project II|
*The program structure is subject to change (if required).
Soft Computing, Natural Language Processing, Computing for Data Science, Expert Systems, Meta Heuristics, Software Defined Networks, Artificial Cognitive Systems, Open Source Operating Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Image Processing, Numerical Methods with Python
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based UG and PG Programs offered by the ICFAI University, Mizoram. The medium of instruction is English.
- Pass in Class XII with aggregate 40% and above (any discipline). Students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply.
- Students of Class XII who have not received the original certificates from the Board by August 01, 2023 will be admitted provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and obtaining minimum 40% marks. The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2023 will be cancelled and admission fee will be forfeited and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of applications and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra cocurricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
- There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Mizoram in any course of ICFAI University, Mizoram or in a constituent college, within the State of Mizoram, which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course / discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum qualifying requirements referred to above.
- Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to students belonging to Open Category.
Guidelines on how to Complete the Application Form :
The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
Application Form :
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Enclose a Demand Draft for Rs. 300 (drawn in favour of 'The ICFAI University, Mizoram - Fee Collection A/c', payable at Aizawl).
Attested Copies of Certificates :
Applicants have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates (Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer/Principal of the College).
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class XII
- Degree Marks Sheet (as may be applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
- Please paste your recent passport size colour photograph on the Application Form given on next page.
Submission of Application Form :
Prospectus along with Application form can be obtained by payment of ₹300 by way of Cash/Debit/ Credit Card through POS. The completed Application Form for Admission may be submitted at:
Campus : Durtlang North, Aizawl, Mizoram - 796025
Phone : 9856891948
City Office : Chanmari Near HDFC Bank, Opp. KFC,
Phone : 9856891948
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iumizoram.edu.in
Admission Fee :
Admission Fee of ₹ 5,000 is to be paid by all the selected candidates immediately after the admission decision is announced. The last date for payment of Admission Fee is August 01, 2023. Admission fee is non-refundable.
Caution Deposit :
All students are required to pay a Caution Deposit of ₹ 5,000 along with the first semester fee. The Caution Deposit will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, if any, to the students on completion of the Program.
Program Fee :
The Program fee includes Semester Fee and excludes the cost of courseware and other fee. Students should pay the Fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates which will be indicated in the Student Handbook. The first semester fee is to be paid on or before August 01, 2023.
Students from State of Mizoram.
Students from States other than Mizoram.
|Fee Particulars||BCA (AI & IoT) (6 Semesters)|
|Fee per semester (Rs.)||22,000||28,000|
|Total Program Fee (Rs.)||1,32,000||1,68,000|
All fee payments should be made to HDFC banks by challan which may be obtained separately from the University Accounts Department.
NJY Merit scholarships based on semester-wise performance is provided to students based on their performance in each semester for each class as fee waiver in the next semester. The details are presented in the following table:
|Applicable to||% of Semester Fee offered as Scholarship|
Note: The number of students in each class should not be less than 10 to award the Scholarships.